For one there are many tattoo machine makers that are on board,with the freewire developers and the wireless tattoo machine, tony olivas will be involved.
2. dino cooke is using the machines and has said that they are the best machines he has ever used. puts the colour in like no other machine. jack rudy uses the machines and as well loves them.
the people that have said that they are a piece of crap have not used them because if they had then they would not be saying this.
3. for the people that say they are to heavy, i know off three ladies that are using the machines and they are no bigger than 100 pounds and they all say it is not heavy and they all comment on how it drives its self, so any grown man that says its heavy, need to take a good look at them selfs. Also if you take in consideration the drag of the cables they not only cause excess weight they also make it very awkward to get into difficult places they rub on the tattoo cuasing contamination.
4. the comment about not careing about the artists and in it for a quick profit is bullshit, freewire are more interested in what the artists want and if you use the machine you will realise that the machine makes cleaner and sharper lines does not bog down. all the controls are on the machine, there are no more voltage spikes no more running over cables and replacing every two weeks, no more plastic wrap and the owners of the tattoo shops will save money on power bills and plastic wrap, and ink spilliage.
it takes 2 seconds to change a battery and it gives 2/2.5 of consistant tattooing, while the other two batteries are chargeing takes 45 mins from flat to full, the machine gives you your battery read out from full to flat and does not fluctuate in power while the battery is been consumed, when battery gives a low reading take it out and change it with a fully charged battery,
5.also if you have a look on youtube tony olivas talks about it running as good as his machines, and if im not mistaken, tony olivas has been making tattoo machines for nearly 30 years, so are you saying that tony olivas does not know what he is talking about. and ask jack rudy and dino cooke what they think of the new machine.
6. freewire will be constantly developing and they will be in the industry for many years and are working with top machine makers and tattoo artists to better and further the freewire tattoo machine.
7. Before you slag the new wireless tattoo machine of, i think you should try it first, you never know, you mite like it and never use cables again.
8. also you have to be a registered tattoo artist or working with a tattoo shop to buy the freewire machines they will not be just sold to anyone,
9. also there is no circuitry that isopen, the little pc board that you see in the front has no components on it and is mearly there for software up dates doing it wireless. you can clean and wipe the machines with anything , alcohole, spirits any type of cleaning agent they use on the machines that are out there now, will not damage any circuit components, the electronics is in the back sealed in side.